Payment Terms and Invoicing
Private lessons can be paid for by the following options:
1. In cash or by debit/credit card at the time of the lesson to the coach or office staff.
2. By invoice, payable by direct transfer into TennisHQ’s bank account. Please note, payment must be received
within 10 days of the date of the invoice, in order to avoid a $15 late payment fee. A valid email address and mobile
number must be provided to set up invoicing.
3. By buying a block of 8 or more private lessons in advance of the first lesson. Payment must be made by cash or
by debit/credit card in advance of the first lesson. By doing so, you will receive a 10% discount on the total cost of
those lessons. Failure to pay in advance of the block starting will result in no discount being applied, and as such,
the normal private lesson rates will apply.
Please note, there is a 1.5% surcharge on all credit card transactions, in order to help cover the facility fee.
Programs, Squads and Group Lessons
Payment Terms & Invoicing
Programs, Squads and Group Lessons can be paid for by the following options:
1. By credit card when enrolling online (www.TennisHQ.com.au/enrol); or
2. In cash or by debit/credit card in the TennisHQ office; or
3. By credit card via email to accounts@TennisHQ.com.au, or by phoning the office on 9389 5896.
4. By invoice, payable by direct transfer into TennisHQ's bank account. Invoice payments must be received within
10 days of the date of your child’s first lesson, in order to avoid a $15 late service fee.
1. All online enrolments must be paid for online at the time of booking;
2. There is a 1.5% service charge on all credit card transactions, in order to help cover the facility fee;
3. Please note, spaces in a class are not guaranteed until full payment has been made.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for all information pertaining to enrolments, payments, cancellations,